Tuesday, July 9, 2013

This weekend - Portland OR - Women's Motorcycle Exhibit By Lanakila MacNaughton



Please join Lanakila MacNaughton at See See Motorcycles on July 12 from 8- 10 pm


"I created The Women's Motorcycle Exhibition to document the new wave of modern female motorcyclists. I want to reveal the brave, courageous and beautiful women that live to ride. The Women's Motorcycle Exhibition is a traveling show. I hope to help discover and present female riders from all different communities, riding backgrounds, and styles, and maybe even influence some connectivity amongst riders from these different areas. I invite different communities and venues to host the photo exhibit to aid in this discovery. Also, I’m always looking for women to shoot. Above all, I hope to illustrate, and really present, the freedom, independence, excitement and personalities’ of “the born to be free” woman motorcyclists."

Thanks,

Lanakila MacNaughton  












Check out Lana's website for more information and give her a follow on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment