Friday, September 1, 2023

See you down the road!

Good morning. I regret to inform you that the time has come for me to step away from chopcult.com. In the future, Zach Boxx will handle advertisers, bike features, and event sponsorship. If you require assistance, please feel free to contact him through admin@chopcult.com. I want to thank every member and follower for helping me build the best community I was a part of. We are 745,000+ like-minded individuals who made a difference. Please keep that momentum going and continue to ride on the positive side of life!! I want to express my sincere gratitude for the support you have provided me over the years. It has been a pleasure collaborating with you. I am invested in the motorcycle industry and would be delighted to collaborate with you. Kindly save my new email address - ballardlisam@gmail.com.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment