Thursday, January 26, 2023

A gift for you!


I celebrated my tenth anniversary as the acting editor-in-chief on January 15th. Thank you for being by my side since day one and helping our community grow from 45,000 to 720,000 enthusiasts. I appreciate everyone who allowed the contributors and me to shine a light on their shop, new builds, events, and talent. Thanks to every advertiser, member, and follower who has worked with CC since 2013. I am working on a new ongoing series titled Moving Forward, focusing on folks I've watched grow in the industry over the past ten years. Keep an eye on the website for the first feature to drop soon. Until then, please accept a small gift of ten percent off anything in CC's store using the code: LISA10 at checkout. The code expires on Sunday at 11:59 pm. Have a great one! -Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment