Saturday, June 22, 2013

7 days till BORN FREE 5


In honor of Born Free 5 , I will be featuring a countdown of photos that I took for last year's event. Most of you know that I am the other half of Duane Ballard Custom Leather. I have nothing to do with the creation of said products, I just handle the marketing, some of the social media and cross promotion. Duane is the artisan and if I start doing leather it wouldn't be good AT ALL, trust me. 

I was lucky enough to walk the grounds before the event and capture the bikes before the masses showed up. Once the gates open, it was all hands on deck in the booth.  













To all that are traveling from afar, safe travels and see you soon. 

Be sure to visit the Invited Builders section as Chop Cult will be on location!- Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment