Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Holy shit! Where does the time go?

Well, here I am again with a small gap between blog posts. My life consists of keeping members happy, attaining continued support for the website, embedding features, handling CC's social media outlets, creating the bi-weekly newsletters, and never-ending promotions the latest features, and upcoming events. Don't get me wrong I LOVE that so many folks believe in working with chopcult.com and I value every ChopCult logo attached to every flyer. I do thank God for Jason, Daniel, Nic, and Jennifer for helping me with Instagram as that feed alone takes a village to handle. One thing for sure is there has to be a way for me to get everything done in a timely matter. Maybe 2019 will be the year that I find the right recipe to handle my workload. We shall see :-). Until then do me a solid and check out the latest features and follow the author/photographer's world. Without their contribution to ChopCult.com, my life would suck a little bit more, lol. -Lisa



Fuel Cleveland 2018 by Jennifer Farris

Upcoming event: 15th Annual David Mann Chopper Fest by me and Enrique Parrilla.

Thanks for YOUR ongoing support!

No comments:

Post a Comment