Thursday, March 16, 2017

Vanilla Cycles

We would like to welcome Ryan and his team at Vanilla Cycles to the ChopCult family!


"Growing up around vintage bikes was normal for me. My father would build them in our living rooms and kitchens as we moved around the country. He was a Pastor when I was growing up, so we moved a lot. He got me into the motorcycle community when I was really young. It has been in my veins my whole life. While working for one of the biggest Harley-Davidson dealers in the Upper Midwest, I made hundreds of connections and had the opportunity to buy some cool vintage bikes. This eventually led to Vanilla Cycles. We don't build bikes for people; we aren't fabricators. We use our connections, and we buy and sell pre-owned Harley Davidson's with an emphasis on early models. We offer financing which many people cant or don't.. and we aren't afraid to sell any model Harley's. We support our local communities and have a heavy influence in racing. We are opening a brand new shop in North Dakota and are going to continue to keep it simple and clean, or as we say "Keep it Vanilla." - Ryan Van Wey


Check out Vanilla Cycles website and give them a follow on Facebook and Instagram for supporting our community.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment