Sunday, February 19, 2017

The winner for the S&S Cycle Hooligan Kit is..........


Congratulation to fellow member me aka Stretch for winning the Hooligan Kit from our friends at S&S Cycle.

Here's his entry:

"My 04 xlc garage built death trap. She was basically stock when I got her and I finished the Bastardization of her in 2012. I ride the piss out of this chopper. It's got a stock 1200 motor with about 90K on her...she leaks and burns oil and quite honestly really needs a top end job. I never really thought about going aftermarket because dependability and reliability are the name of the game for me and I'm just not sure aftermarket is as reliable as stocker motor shit. This chopper has taken me from Florida to upstate New York to Indiana to Kentucky and everywhere in between. As of the last 2 years the majority of my big trips are done 2 up with a large pack on the back. Having a bump in power might be cool on those 400 highway mile days back to back loaded down. I love my chopper it has my blood sweat and tears (not shitting you I almost cut my arm off building the frame) and I've always said I'll be riding this same chopper when I'm an old ass man and then handed down."-ME

A VERY BIG THANK YOU goes out to S&S Cycle for making this giveaway possible and for their ongoing support. Kindly give them a follow on Instagram and Facebook!

* The winner was chosen by using the random number generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment