Thursday, October 20, 2016

"My Dad rides a Chopper"


I received an email from Curtwood Bixson asking if I would like to read a copy of his children's book "My Dad rides a Chopper." I graciously accepted, read it and absolutely love it. I predict that this book will be passed down for generations to come. It’s well written, beautifully illustrated, and will inspire future enthusiasts and parents alike. Curtwood Bixson and artist, Gary Wein, are the masterminds behind this wonderful book. They introduce you to Wyatt and his dad who builds a custom motorcycle in his garage. It's a cool journey, one that we can all relate to. –Lisa

"My Dad rides a chopper, but it didn't always look this way."

"Get in the garage, keep busy, don't pitter patter! Focus and work hard on the things to you that matter..."



Curtwood Bixson is a writer as well as an upholsterer, building custom motorcycle seats and hot rod interiors for over 15 yrs now. Gary Wein's artwork will be featured at the upcoming David Mann Chopper Fest. Be on the lookout for more great Chopper children's books in the near future from Bixson Publishing! Paperback and Kindle available.


Follow @chopcult to enter. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment