Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Thank you!


The dust has finally cleared and I would like to give thanks to everyone that visited the booth during Born-Free. Born-Free has created a tug of war within the industry as some dislike it and others love it. I'm with the latter. Born-Free has given me a home to meet fellow members and get others stoked on what ChopCult has to offer.

I was pleasantly surprised to meet over 20 people that we helped through the #chopcultaaa program. Thanks to everyone that stopped what you were doing to help get a stranger back on the road. You rule!


Big thanks to my husband for helping set up, work, and break down the booth. I wouldn't of been able to do it without him. Thanks for EVERYTHING Duane.


I'm sitting on many images from the weekend and will share them here, Facebook, and Instagram. Expect a full feature from Ryan Loughridge soon!




Have a great day,


No comments:

Post a Comment