Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Chopperfest Food And Blanket Drive

We would like to thank Dan Collins at Old Gold Garage Co.. for spearheading this Food and Blanket Drive during the Chopperfest.

"So it's time for me to do something different and I hope some of you will get on board to support me in this. I will have a booth as usual at the David Mann Chopperfest in Ventura this coming Sunday, but this year I won't be selling any seats or merch. Instead, I'm going to be taking donations of canned goods and new blankets for needy families. Anyone who makes a donation will get free "Broken Buzzard" stickers that retail for about $10 for the pair. Please throw a couple cans in your saddlebag or a blanket on your sissy bar and come down to the show. The promoter has even agreed to donate any unsold T-shirts from the event as well. Thanks so much in advance. Let's see if we can do something positive right now. And please please repost this to spread the word." - Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment